Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grey's Anatomy--Season 2 Finale

I am eagerly awaiting the 3rd season of Grey's Anatomy. It's quickly become one of my favourite shows. ER is too dramatic and has been running for too long, they are out of fresh ideas. Scrubs is mostly just comedy, no drama. Haven't seen House. But Grey's Anatomy has a great balance of drama and comedy, medicine and life.

Spoiler Alert!

The finale of season 2 was quite good. I was absolutely shocked at Meredith and Dr. Shepard. I really do not like Meredith's character at all. What is her character anyway? Karev is the goodlooking arrogant one. Izzie is the one who gets emotionally involved with her patients and truly cares for them. Christina is the extremely competative one. George is the nice guy that gets walked over. Who is Meredith? I feel she doesn't really have a strong character. Unless you wanna call her the whore of the show. But I'd like to hope there is more to her than just that.

I was extremely disappointed to see Meredith and Dr. Shepard hook up in the hospital. She was dating a nice vet, while he has his wife. I was very disappointed in Christina for abandoning Dr. Burke in his time of need.

I really like Izzie's character. She reminds me of myself quite a bit. What she did was a bit unethical, yes. And it could've cost Denny his life. But she did it all out of love. I think she can and should be forgiven. I was glad she finally said yes to Denny's proposal. He's such a charmer. Man, wouldn't I love a guy like that! But incredibly sad at the end when Denny died. Made me cry!

I was happy to see Karev take care of Izzie after Denny died. That was awfully sweet of him. Karev has a heart afterall.

Liked the season finale. The prom bit was quite funny. And in the end when Izzie was all dressed up, after having tried on so many dresses, only to arrive to see Denny dead, was quite sad and romantic, to see her with her pretty pink dress crying while laying next to him!

Can't wait until season three. But I am quite disappointed that the show centers around Meredith, the character I like least. Unless they give her character more substance, they should make the show center around another character. Although it is pretty balanced out as it is, I suppose.

Definitely rate Grey's Anatomy Season Two a 5 out of 5 stars!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ahmed said...

Who is Karev? I dont remember him...you mean Alex?

I actually haven't seen the last 3-4 episodes of the season. Just read about what happened in the finale...though I'm kinda of forgetting now.

I don't like Meredith at all. Boo to her.

I like George, Christina, Burke, Bailey. Maybe others, cant recall.

I don't like meredith and mr/dr shepperd.

I like mrs/dr shepperd with mr.shepperd. i like her character...maybe cause she was cool on screen and only a cheater in the past which we never saw.

I love the scene where christina is dancing in the morning brushing her teeth and burke walks in and then they both dance! so good. so fun :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Karev!! ALEX!!!! Come on man, you know who he is! lol

Yeah, that Christina/Burke dancing scene was funny, although embarrassing! But if I have a hubby, would be nice if we do that in the mornings while brushing our teeth! lol *blush*

Good, another person who doesn't like Meredith or Dr Shepard! yay!!!

I love Bailey. she's so cool

Wow, my word verification for right now is "fcklgy" :S lol

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, I just saw a rerun of Grey's Anatomy that I hadn't seen before, and Izzie has a daughter that she gave up when she was 16 :o *shocked*

Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ahmed said...

I know what Alex did last season, but he's starting to become one of my favourite characters again this season.

I'm not happy the chief hasn't gone back to his wife...but I also don't want him to leave the show.

Christina and Burke are cool.

I feel bad for Addison...

Friday, October 06, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home