Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Night at the Museum (2006)

I just had to see this movie because I love museums, and ever since I was little, it's been my dream to be trapped in a museum, and better yet, to have everything come to life!

If you liked "Jumanji," starring Robin Williams, then you will like "Night at the Museum," starring Ben Stiller and Robin Williams. As an adult, I'd have to say it wasn't too funny for me. There were a few parts here and there that I chuckled at, but other than that, it was just fun to watch, but not entirely funny. It just seems as though the writers tried too hard to make it funny.

But I'm still still glad I saw it. It was a heartwarming movie about a father who just wants to make his son proud. And in scenes where Larry (Ben Stiller) is doing something or talking to someone, it was just fun to see the other characters of the museum who came to life doing their own thing in the background. It was just amusing.

I'd rate this movie a 3.5 out of 5! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ahmed said...

hmm....I'm kind of disappointed now. I guess I'll just rent it.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, definitely a movie to rent and watch on a rainy day, but not see at a theater.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, did you see the Pursuit of Happyness? It's a must-watch! :)

Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home